 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7122
Re: Dave K... & dinner & C= 64
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 16:04:19 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:

Dave, what was/is the name of the C=64 emulator you showed us at the
LEGO dinner?

I've been inspired to see if I can get Impossible Mission.

Chris
"..Stay a while... Stay F O R E V E R ; Haa ahhahhahahha"

http://viceteam.bei.t-online.de/

for the emulator

http://www.c64unlimited.net/index.htm

for a bunch of C64 games

There are a wide variety of resources on the 'net.

Dave K