 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7123
Re: Dave K... & dinner & C= 64
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 16:49:03 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, David Koudys writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:

Dave, what was/is the name of the C=64 emulator you showed us at the
LEGO dinner?

Just because I spent so long trying to do it:

from http://www.portcommodore.com/commodore/pet/petfaq.html

Upgrade ROMs
  Most Original ROM bugs were squashed.  BASIC commands and capabilities very
  much like the Commodore 64's.  Now includes a tiny ML monitor and IEEE-488
  disk operability.  Easter Egg - enter WAIT 6502,x to see 'MICROSOFT!'
  displayed on the screen x number of times.

This was the ROM easter egg I was talking about.

Calum
ObLego: MonLUG is against thumbs :)