 Organizations / Australia / 1565
Re: Yet more piratical space paraphenalia...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 10:21:40 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Benjamin Whytcross writes:
P.S. Capt. Quirk wanted me to tell you how annoyed he was to find that the
Fleet requisition officer sent to fetch a <set:7106> for an engine cowling
(mounted horizontally thanks DaveL) came back instead with a small villa
<set:3052>. The Recq officer complains that there are no more 7106s in the
sector and $20 for a 3052 was just too good (where do these sets come from???)

Well...if there's another 3052 around for $20 I'd be interested :) [perhaps
arriving by pirate-post with the welshishish contingent in June.]

Since I've got two, I'll keep it aside for you.

Thanks.

Also, I'd be interested in the odd Johny thunder [or however many seem to be
around] along with baron von barons, the fig from 5901/5902 (total wanted is
5), and minifigs [or at least the hats] from the flash speeders. Rifles are
also useful...although the Brik-toria barracks weapons procurement
department has been making great armament choices...lets hope the ammunition
is of a better quality than last battle, though.[1]

IIRC, I owe you some anyway. But I have a small pile ready to supply the
enemy (Hey am I allowed to do that?) Conversely If you have any xtreme team
figs...

Well, if you like, any not already destined for the barracks can be left
there for training during battle...

As to x-treme, I don't think I have any spares, but I'll see what I can find.

James (who is up past his bedtime)

Benjamin Whytcross