 Organizations / Australia / 1562
Re: Yet more piratical space paraphenalia...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 08:42:41 GMT

In lugnet.org.au, Richie Dulin writes:
In lugnet.org.au, Richard Parsons writes:
[snip]I probably have [...] waaaay too many pith helmets...

Hi Richard,

Strange but true: I find myself in need of waaaay too many pith helmets.
What do you need in the way of headgear (or other materials, or cash
consideration)?

Cool.  White helmets with black visors, red helmets with black visors, and
shogun armour.  Oh oh, and black hands :-)

Do I see you on 25 April?

Richard
Still baldly musing on just how many ecpsdudes I can put in the field...