 Organizations / Australia / 1573
1572  |  1574
Subject:
Colonial Wars (was Re: Yet more piratical space paraphenalia...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 10:34:33 GMT

In lugnet.org.au, Richie Dulin writes:
Preparing for the day when someone else wants some Colonial era brickwars.

Ready and waiting 8-D

The New South Wales Corps is always ready for a fracas.  Red coats, shakos,
long barrelled bayonetted muskets, muzzle loaded cannon, sabre wielding
cavalry - truly glorious in full flight :-)

I'll bring some along on Wednesday, just because they're beautiful...

Richard
Still baldly waxing lyrical...