 Organizations / Australia / 1564
Re: Yet more piratical space paraphenalia...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 10:17:12 GMT

In lugnet.org.au, Richard Parsons writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Benjamin Whytcross writes:

Also, I'd be interested in the odd Johny thunder [or however many seem to be
around] along with baron von barons, the fig from 5901/5902 (total wanted is
5), and minifigs [or at least the hats] from the flash speeders. Rifles are
also useful...although the Brik-toria barracks weapons procurement
department has been making great armament choices...lets hope the ammunition
is of a better quality than last battle, though.[1]

IIRC, I owe you some anyway. But I have a small pile ready to supply the
enemy (Hey am I allowed to do that?) Conversely If you have any xtreme team
figs...

What?

OI!

Those caught providing shelter and/or provisions to the enemy shall be, um,
shall be..... shall have something REALLY nasty done to them.

;-)

I'll see what I've got in the way of xtreme, but I'm not all that hopeful -
not my favourite theme at all.  The new uniforms of the especially cross
piratical space dudes are basically either of:

plain red torso, plain red legs, red helmet, black visor, shogun armour

black suit torso with red cravate-y thingie (a la adventurers villainy
dude), plain black legs, white helmet, black visor, shogun armour

The Black Guards are:
Pirate captain torso, black legs, white helment black visor/white helmet
black visor/shako based on their assignment, and brown epaulettes based on
their rank.

So that's who the minifigs lurking in my spares are...a couple of these type
have been spotted trying to break into the Brik-toria barracks...I'm sure
they can describe the reliability of the new ammunition in use there ;)

Are there any other figs you seek?  I probably have a few of the Johnny
Thunkers and other adventurers (baron dude) torsos, and waaaay too many pith
helmets...

Nope, I think that's it...Mind you, I could always find uses for one or two
other types in the barracks.

Richard
Still baldly going...

Benjamin Whytcross