 Local / Australia / 5440
Re: Yet more piratical space paraphenalia...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 01:10:19 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse writes:
super-snip
P.S. Capt. Quirk wanted me to tell you how annoyed he was to find that the
Fleet requisition officer sent to fetch a <set:7106> for an engine cowling
(mounted horizontally thanks DaveL)

What have I done now?!? If you're just after the printed halves I'd be quite
(read "very") happy to split a set.

came back instead with a small villa <set:3052>. The Recq officer complains
that there are no more 7106s in the sector and $20 for a 3052 was just too
good (where do these sets come from???)

Was the 3052 identified in sector MQ-bigW? (Somebody stop me...) Truly a
brilliant set.

See you on the battlefield.
--DaveL