 Organizations / Australia / 1561
Re: Yet more piratical space paraphenalia...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 07:01:08 GMT

In lugnet.org.au, Richard Parsons writes:
[snip]I probably have [...] waaaay too many pith helmets...

Hi Richard,

Strange but true: I find myself in need of waaaay too many pith helmets.
What do you need in the way of headgear (or other materials, or cash
consideration)?

Cheers

Richie Dulin