 Organizations / Australia / 1566
Re: Next Victorian 'LegOz' gathering...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 22:47:07 GMT

Hi everyone

I will be attending (I got the details from Benjamin), but because this is
my first one of these, what do people normally bring??

I am planning to bring some mini-figs that I hope to trade for other
minifgs. (I have some pirate, some space, some town and some castle, and I
am hoping to trade them for more castle). Also what do people usually use to
transport their Lego to various 'gigs'.

Thanks and hope to see you there.
George

Benjamin Whytcross <b_whytcross@hotmail.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.loc.au, Paul Baulch writes:

"Ross Crawford" <rcrawford@csi.com> wrote in message

My travel plans have changed, and I'll now be along to this one (Yes, I'm • still
going to the US). I won't have much to offer though - building time has • been
limited lately. Are all the regulars planning to go? (Just trying to find • out
who I can scrounge a lift from!!). I'll also grab any US orders people • may
have
(that I haven't already got).

I'll be going, so anyone who wants a lift from my place or Ross's place can
get one.

--
Cheers,
Paul

Which, for those who may be interested, is in the Eastern/South eastern
suburbs.

Benjamin Whytcross