 Local / Australia / 5448
Re: Next Victorian 'LegOz' gathering...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 23:33:29 GMT

Hi,
Well I'm sure that everyone has a different method. Mine usually involves
just throwing the model in the back of the car. Have the added fun of
re-assembly when you get to your destination!

Technic models are usually pretty sturdy, and stand up to the rigors of
travel well, so rebuilding is always minor. :)