 Local / Australia / 5459
Re: Next Victorian 'LegOz' gathering...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 08:58:18 GMT

I am definitely interested in some of the pirate parts (masts etc.), I have
some black falcons and forestmen and a few other castle figs that I may be
willing to trade for them.  Hope to see you on Sunday.

Martin

----- Original Message -----
From: "G2" <g2@one.net.au.n_o_s_p_a_m>
To: <lugnet.loc.au@lugnet.com>; <lugnet.org.au@lugnet.com>
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2001 4:21 PM
Subject: Re: Next Victorian 'LegOz' gathering...

Hey thanks everyone for the response, it shouldn't be too hard to find the
plastic/cardboard boxes to put items in. I thought that maybe people had
those funky looking fish & tackle boxes so that items would be separated,
but I guess I was dreaming of a utopian Lego world. :)

Anyway since I had more time on my hands than I knew what to do with I
scanned in some items that I will be bringing for trade.

Find items at
http://web.one.net.au/~g2/lego/legomotion.htm

There is also a small wanted list (sorry fellow castle fans - I don't mean
to cause more competition than what you might already have).

George

pete white <aquanaut@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, George Georgiou writes:
Also what do people usually use to
transport their Lego to various 'gigs'.

Pack models firmly, as most models can stand (fairly) violent movement, • but
don't like sudden contact with box walls, car floors etc. Bag models if
you're worried about bits falling off, so you can keep parts of that • model
with that model. Remove bits that are likely to fall off anyway, or that • are
going to get in the way (eg arials) and store them seperately (and • securely).

Plastic containers or cardboard boxes will usually limit the dispersal of
elements about the car. Towels can be useful to cocoon ones without • spindly
attachments.

Don't be tempted to transport models on roofracks.

Especially on the first date.