 Organizations / 359
Re: Display your LUG's logo on LUGNET
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 03:51:34 GMT

In lugnet.org, James Trobaugh writes:
How about placing the logo on the place holder even if the newsgroup isn't
active? Such as on the NGLTC place holder
http://news.lugnet.com/trains/org/ngltc/

jt

Ok, sure!

Everyone: just send your pics my way.  :-)
Let me know if you need fine print for your trademark issues.

You can also have special "Links & Resources" on your sidebar. For instance,
helpful local info for visitors, member websites or a list of members, date of
establishment, claims to fame, your club's fav resturant hangout, etc. Be
creative! Just remember it should have something to do with your club.

I'd like to have some fun with this!

-Suz