 Organizations / 349
Re: Display your LUG's logo on LUGNET
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org, lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 13:53:36 GMT

In lugnet.org, Suzanne D. Rich writes:

If this sounds interesting, please reply! Point me to a gif or jpeg.

Suz, sounds great.  I guess there are a few options for NELUG.  Of course there
is just the LOGO which I think is what I would prefer.

http://www.nelug.org/images/Neluglogsml.gif

Or there is a button with the logo.

http://www.nelug.org/images/nelugbutton.gif

And of course we have Bitter Bob as kind of a mascot (don't have any smaller
pictures of him at the moment).

http://www.nelug.org/bctravels/

Anyway I guess I would prefer the first logo.  I will cross post this to the
NELUG Newsgroup and see if there is any other feedback just in case others
don't agree with me.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/