 Organizations / 350
Re: Display your LUG's logo on LUGNET
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org, lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 18:32:54 GMT

In lugnet.org, Eric Kingsley writes:
In lugnet.org, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
If this sounds interesting, please reply! Point me to a gif or jpeg.

Suz, sounds great.  I guess there are a few options for NELUG.  Of course there
is just the LOGO which I think is what I would prefer.

http://www.nelug.org/images/Neluglogsml.gif • ...
Anyway I guess I would prefer the first logo.  I will cross post this to the
NELUG Newsgroup and see if there is any other feedback just in case others
don't agree with me.

Excellent. I like the first logo too.
I can also add this text to the botton of the pale yellow box:

    NELUG™ and The NELUG Logo are trademarks of The New England LEGO®
    Users Group and its members.

-Suz