 Organizations / 346
Re: Display your LUG's logo on LUGNET
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 06:45:46 GMT

In lugnet.org, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
Hi everyone!

I've slowly been adding art to some newsgroup homepages on LUGNET.

For example, the LEGO DUPLO newsgroup has an appropriate graphic when you arrive
here: http://news.lugnet.com/duplo/

So ... does putting the red Lego logo along with a Duplo logo on
lugnet.duplo web page comply with the TLC fair-play policy?

Just curious

Dan J.