 Organizations / 356
Re: Display your LUG's logo on LUGNET
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 01:35:21 GMT

In lugnet.org, Josh Baakko writes:
As they say, it shouldn't appear on an unoffical site.  But, I doubt they'ed
care about it being here on Lugnet, as ever page has the disclaimer, and
after all its Lugnet!

IANAL...

The fact that it's LUGNET(tm), currently the premier fan site, doesn't make
it official. See http://news.lugnet.com/ and read the text at the bottom.

I would say that TLC would care more about it here than just about anywhere
because the people that run LUGNET are thought leaders and ought to know better.

*IF* TLC approves (maybe they did!), then there ought to be a special
disclaimer on any page that uses it.

++Lar