 Off-Topic / Pun / 697
Re: Kunimasa Fujisawa's AMAZING mecha!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 19:21:46 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:

But what if, after getting full service for my own attitude, I buy a bottle
of whine from the shop?  Do I still tip the attendant?  ;-)

No, just tip the bottle (back) and enjoy. But don't tip it over, we don't
need any whine spillage.

FUT .pun

++Lar