 Off-Topic / Pun / 698
Re: My first smaller mech
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Sun, 18 Mar 2001 02:50:10 GMT

Don't be yellow Bryce, admit that that pun wasn't just awful, it was downright
rotten. ;-)

Mladen - 2
Bryce - 1

YES!!!

Mladen Pejic

In lugnet.build.mecha, Bryce McGlone writes:
I'm glad the bananna gun apeels to you :-D      Okay that was an awful pun :-(

In lugnet.build.mecha, Mladen Pejic writes:
LOL! What a trully "horrific" weapons.

I can just see it now...

"No men! Run away, RUN AWAY! Don't let the banana cream hit you, or you'll
be spending three days in the rejuvenation chamber, and trust me that ain't
pretty!!!"

LOL!

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://members.attcanada.ca/~milovan/index.htm

In lugnet.build.mecha, Bryce McGlone writes:
Mladen,
Ask and you shall receive ;-)

This is a special issue gun. It shoots bananna cream like the guns in "Bugsy
Malone" (with Scott Baio sp, and Jody Foster). Am I even thinking of the
right movie?

Bryce

BTW I'm suprised you didn't make some kind of banana-like gun for the
"gorilla-mecha" to hold! ;-)