 Off-Topic / Pun / 702
Re: My first smaller mech
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 21:17:18 GMT

(still keeping with the banana theme)

Silly talk like this will get you pounded into a seedless pulp!

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://members.attcanada.ca/~milovan/index.htm

In lugnet.off-topic.pun, Bryce McGlone writes:
Ouch! That was a pie in the face ;-)

In lugnet.off-topic.pun, Mladen Pejic writes:
I'm sorry, unfortunately that was indeed the fruit of my labour. I guess I'll
split over to lugnet.space...

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://members.attcanada.ca/~milovan/index.htm

In lugnet.off-topic.pun, Bryce McGlone writes:
Rotten? If that's your best you must be slipping... ;-)

In lugnet.off-topic.pun, Mladen Pejic writes:
Don't be yellow Bryce, admit that that pun wasn't just awful, it was • downright
rotten. ;-)

Mladen - 2
Bryce - 1

YES!!!

Mladen Pejic

In lugnet.build.mecha, Bryce McGlone writes:
I'm glad the bananna gun apeels to you :-D      Okay that was an awful pun • :-(

In lugnet.build.mecha, Mladen Pejic writes:
LOL! What a trully "horrific" weapons.

I can just see it now...

"No men! Run away, RUN AWAY! Don't let the banana cream hit you, or • you'll
be spending three days in the rejuvenation chamber, and trust me that • ain't
pretty!!!"

LOL!

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://members.attcanada.ca/~milovan/index.htm

In lugnet.build.mecha, Bryce McGlone writes:
Mladen,
Ask and you shall receive ;-)

This is a special issue gun. It shoots bananna cream like the guns in • "Bugsy
Malone" (with Scott Baio sp, and Jody Foster). Am I even thinking of the
right movie?

Bryce

BTW I'm suprised you didn't make some kind of banana-like gun for the
"gorilla-mecha" to hold! ;-)