 Off-Topic / Geek / 1746
Re: Editing Member Pages & Netscape
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Sat, 10 Jun 2000 20:23:11 GMT

I'm glad that it isn't just me who found Netscape6 ridiculously slow. I thought

Remember, it's not a released product yet.

The current daily builds of mozilla are much better. Expect a big
improvement from the next Netscape beta.

Quotes 'R' Us                     --->               http://quotes-r-us.org/
Boston University Linux             --->                http://linux.bu.edu/