 Administrative / General / 6851
Re: Editing Member Pages & Netscape
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 10 Jun 2000 15:37:18 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Mike Stanley writes:
Just tried this with Netscape 6 and confirmed that the editing box does not
wrap lines.

Kinda ironic - something working at LUGNET with IE but not Netscape... :)

'Course, now I am posting this message from Netscape 6 (which blows, by the way
- could it be ANY slower?  But its the only thing that works to download my
bank accounts into QIF files for Quicken, oddly enough...) and the lines wrap
here just fine.

So maybe the lines aren't supposed to wrap in the page-editing box?  Maybe IE
is broken because it makes them wrap?