 Administrative / General / 6852
Re: Editing Member Pages & Netscape
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 10 Jun 2000 15:40:51 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

In lugnet.admin.general, Mike Stanley writes:
'Course, now I am posting this message from Netscape 6 (which blows, by the

Oh, and while I am thinking about it, having just gone through the maddening
process again, is there any way to make the member sign-in ALSO function as the
posting setup process?  Every time I sign in from a new computer I blissfully
start trying to respond to a post then discover I have to setup the posting
thingie.  And yes, I only have to do it once, but I still say it makes no sense
for me to do it since I have already proven who I am and the system knows which
info I'll be posting from - why not write all that to the same cookie (or make
two, I don't care) the password-save info goes into?