 Administrative / General / 6850
Re: Editing Member Pages & Netscape
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 10 Jun 2000 15:32:03 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Eric Kingsley writes:
This isn't a huge issue and I can live with it like it is but I just thought I
would mention that when Editing LUGNET home pages with Netscape the text does
not automatically line-rap like it does in IE.

Again not a huge issue for me although seeing Netscape is my personal browser
of choice, line-rapping would be a nice feature.

Just tried this with Netscape 6 and confirmed that the editing box does not
wrap lines.

Kinda ironic - something working at LUGNET with IE but not Netscape... :)