 Off-Topic / Fun / 980
Re: Geektalk--hold the video
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 27 Feb 1999 17:29:57 GMT

depending on resolution. It appears I'm now being limited by my video, • <snip>
announcement). No money for Voodoo II SLI, nor Voodoo III 3000/3500.

Hold off on that video. After Metabyte's leak (see
www.sharkyextreme.com) that they're finishing up work on a generic twin
video card setup for April, video is either going to get a lot better, a
lot cheaper, or both. TNT twin turbo, baby....

Adam

bwappo@ee.net