 Off-Topic / Fun / 8442
Re: You know what annoys me?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 10 Nov 2001 15:54:59 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Christopher Tracey writes:

You reminded me of the overly abundant ads we have for a car audio place
named 'car stereo one' in Toledo.  They feature Steve, the owner of the
store who ... um .... i can't describe what he's like other than the
most annoying person in NW Ohio.  In every commercial he says the word
turtle for no other apparent reason than he likes to say it.  Currently
he is calling himself 'Scuba Steve' and he gets chased by a sea turtle
while he is 'diving' (read cheesy bluescreen effect).

yeah...  local advertising... :(   (1)

-chris

1- not that national is much better

Hey!  I heard that guy on the radio when I was driving through that area on
my way to my inlaws a few weekends ago.  He was talking about remote car
starters, and how if you get one you'll be the envy of all your friends.  It
was odd.  His delivery is quite annoying, I agree :)

Adrian