 Off-Topic / Fun / 8392
8391  |  8393
Subject:
You know what annoys me?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2001 20:03:51 GMT

Those commercials with talking dogs or cats or fish or giraffes or caribou
or infants or ziti or what-have-you!  I mean, we all know that anyone with
$10 worth of graphics software can create that effect, and it was annoying
and hackneyed the very first time it was used, so why do so many companies
continue using it?!

Thanks for listening.

     Dave!