 Off-Topic / Fun / 77
Re: Antz movie?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 6 Oct 1998 02:31:37 GMT

The first release from dream works was Mouse Hunt

Steve Bliss wrote in message <361810c8.6383064@lugnet.com>...

How good is it?  I dunno.  I didn't see Small Soldiers, but I suspect
Antz will be better than that.  I's the first release from Dreamworks,
so who knows how good it will be?

Steve

Matt Marshall
$%#$% Vacuum Cleaners Always get my pieces!!!
Matt's Lego Page
http://rapturesoft.hypermart.net/mlego/