 Off-Topic / Fun / 110
Re: Antz movie?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 9 Oct 1998 21:21:01 GMT

Mouse Hunt may have been the first release BUT Antz is the first computer
generated release which is getting all of the attention.   The big deal about
"Antz" and "a Bugs Life" is that Bugs Life was already on the drawing board at
disney/pixar when Katzenbaum(sp) left there to start Dreamworks.  So the
spectre of Stolen Idea has reared its head.  Personally I am glad to see some
competition for Disney.  It should result in improved product for the viewing
public.

"Matt Marshall" <Matt@rapturesoft.hypermart.net> writes:
The first release from dream works was Mouse Hunt