 Off-Topic / Fun / 66
Re: Antz movie?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 5 Oct 1998 11:34:24 GMT

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote:
I've been away from the "real world" for a bit and can't remember whether
_Antz_ is supposed to be out yet but I think it is...  Is it just another
_Small_Soldiers_ or is it as good as _Toy_Story_?

I haven't seen it yet, but I've got higher hopes for Pixar's upcoming Bugs'
Life.

A review of Antz I read concluded that Woody Allen's character's dialog
seemed cut&pasted from other Woody Allen movies. So if you like that sort of
thing....

I'm too tired to make my paragraphs flow together in a coherent sort of way.

Time for coffee.