 Off-Topic / Fun / 129
Re: Antz movie?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 13 Oct 1998 17:46:01 GMT

Tom McDonald writes:
Chris Barnes wrote:

I agree that mousehunt was not a good story but the mouse and special • effects
were really cool.  I also will be seeing both bug movies but I expect that
they will be compared to each other more than judged on their own merits.

I think you are right about this. BTW I saw Antz yesterday and enjoyed it. • Much
thought went into matching characters and voices.

Good I will probably see it this weekend.

BTW
what does NLS stand for.  I am not familiar with that.

Non-Lego Spouse.

Duh,  I have one of those myself.  Trying to convince her that my two and four
year old sons really need more technic and not duplo.  of course it's not for
me.

--
From Tom McDonald
Anti-spam block in place.