 Off-Topic / Fun / 50
Re: Antz movie?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 5 Oct 1998 00:52:59 GMT

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote:

I've been away from the "real world" for a bit and can't remember whether
_Antz_ is supposed to be out yet but I think it is...  Is it just another
_Small_Soldiers_ or is it as good as _Toy_Story_?

From the responses I've heard it seems closer to TS than SS.  I'll
wait for video, though.

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 ext 222 (S@H Canada)