 Off-Topic / Fun / 76
Re: Antz movie?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 6 Oct 1998 02:29:51 GMT

It aint no kids movie, some scenes remeinsinat  of StarShip Troopers, lots
of
semi off color, "I don't like drinking form the anus of another insect"main
character but it was a really cool movie

Mike Stanley wrote in message ...
Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote:

I've been away from the "real world" for a bit and can't remember whether
_Antz_ is supposed to be out yet but I think it is...  Is it just another
_Small_Soldiers_ or is it as good as _Toy_Story_?

From the responses I've heard it seems closer to TS than SS.  I'll
wait for video, though.

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 ext 222 (S@H Canada)
www.auczilla.com - World's Largest Online Selection of LEGO Pieces
Matt Marshall
$%#$% Vacuum Cleaners Always get my pieces!!!
Matt's Lego Page
http://rapturesoft.hypermart.net/mlego/