 Off-Topic / Fun / 109
Re: You know you're a keyboard-head if...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 9 Oct 1998 18:37:40 GMT

Perhaps a Princess.... <sarah@eskimo.com> wrote:
Ah. I've got a QWERTY keyboard. So, indeed, the ctrl+c/v are not
difficult key combinations.
What kind do you have?

Moz uses a dvorak keyboard, I think.

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/  (discontinued thru Holiday season)