 Off-Topic / Fun / 2061
Re: You know you're a keyboard-head if...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 22:00:11 GMT

My favourite category of PC games is pinball simultors. (Pinball Fantasies is best
of all!) As you know, in most of the pinball sim's, you use the space bar to nudge
or tilt the table. I learned this trick: If the ball runs out via the side lane,
there is a chance to save it by lifting the flipper and just before it drops down,
hit the space bar. With a little luck, the ball jumps up on the other flipper, just
enough to save it.
It also happens that I play on a real pinball machine. Guess my friends laughed at
me when the ball was running out in the left side lane of a real machine, I lifted
the left flipper and frenetically searched for the space bar!

/Tore