 Off-Topic / Fun / 134
Re: You know you're a keyboard-head if...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 14 Oct 1998 00:58:06 GMT

Once upon a time, Joe Libido <joelibido@mindspring.com> wrote:

That's OK Todd, do you know how many times I have stopped and used <Ctrl><C> and
<Ctrl><V> to copy and paste instead of simply using the right mouse!!!!!

NoNoNo -- the proper keys are ctrl-insert to copy and shift-insert to
paste.(1)  That way, I don't have to take my hand off the mouse.

Steve

(1) Of course, Win95's Explorer doesn't support these keystrokes. Grr.