 Off-Topic / Fun / 141
Re: You know you're a keyboard-head if...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 14 Oct 1998 17:25:34 GMT

Perhaps a Princess.... wrote in message <3625dedc.24073841@209.68.63.236>...
That still does not explain how you reach ctrl and insert with the
same hand. They are on opposite sides of the keyboard for me.

They're duplicated on most keyboards - there are shift-ctrl-alt keys on
both sides (for this very reason)

Moz