 Off-Topic / Fun / 108
Re: You know you're a keyboard-head if...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 9 Oct 1998 16:59:30 GMT

On Fri, 9 Oct 1998 05:09:14 GMT, "Moz (Chris Moseley)"
<moz1@ihug.co.nz> wrote:

Because they're quite hard to do one handed? I prefer right handed mousing
so ctrl-C means moving my left hand over and using the right ctrl key
with my index finger and my little finger on the C key. Then moving that to the
V key for paste.

The default keys are all very well provided you have a QWERTY keyboard.
Otherwise they suck.

Ah. I've got a QWERTY keyboard. So, indeed, the ctrl+c/v are not
difficult key combinations.
What kind do you have?

Sarah