 Off-Topic / Fun / 7380
Re: Future Castle Legends Survey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 01:53:02 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Maggie Cambron writes:
In lugnet.castle, Richard Noeckel writes:
Since the ‘Legends line’ is a -tri-annual- series, the next theme to follow
will likely be of another system. ( I'm hoppin’ for Pirate)

What, are all the Richards around here turning into frogs?

LOL!

If they need help coming back, I've got a little belville crown that fits
perfectly on a certain plastic frog... (got it from Craig)... but who's
volunteering to kiss a couple of Richards, and in the shape of frogs no
less? They're very nice and all, but I'd be making someone jealous. Whaddaya
say, o dearest castle wenches? Tamy, Elin, Leah? Any takers? ;-)

-Shiri
XFUT .o-t.fun