 Off-Topic / Fun / 542
Re: Where do the old models go when they die?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 22 Dec 1998 06:21:12 GMT

On Mon, 21 Dec 1998 17:32:14 GMT, Beaker <beaker@havoc.gtf.org> wrote:

Also sprach Sproaticus:
: Where does a model go after you take it apart?  It's there, in your
: hands, before it's taken apart.  You can still see part of it halfway
: through disassembly.  Sometime before the last two pieces are separated,
: it seems to transport to another place.  Where does it go when all you
: have is its component pieces?

OK, no more egg nog for you ... Todd, looks like we need a
lugnet.off-topic.philosophy ....  :)

Egg nog, like hell.  I've been reading Sproat's confused ramblings for
some time now, and I've concluded he is more than simply intoxicated.
The man is seriously warped, like 2x16 plate left on a hot sidewalk on
a sunny day.  Fried, I say.  He's fried.

But it's a _good_ thing.   :-)

-- Terry K --