 Off-Topic / Fun / 549
Re: Where do the old models go when they die?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 22 Dec 1998 18:17:57 GMT

Tom McDonald writes:
Actually, I imagine that if you stuck red pig tails (I'm not sure if they
exist) on a Timmy head, it would make a fairly good Pippi Longstocking :)

They do exist, I have three or four. (Doncha just hate me now? ;))  Hmmmm...
Maybe I'll try it and take a picture...

Jeff