 Off-Topic / Fun / 532
Re: Where do the old models go when they die?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 21 Dec 1998 18:32:48 GMT

Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
Where does a model go after you take it apart?  It's there, in your
hands, before it's taken apart.  You can still see part of it halfway
through disassembly.  Sometime before the last two pieces are separated,
it seems to transport to another place.  Where does it go when all you
have is its component pieces?
Well, some theories have it that the "true set" actually resides in the
instructions, which is why it is very important to keep them. Others say that
each piece lends its own unique influence to a model, thereby making it
different than anything pieces apart or together. And still others say that the
model truly only resides in the mind of its assembler/maker/designer, and the
pieces are merely an expression or a vessel of the "true set", which is why
MOC's have their own identity as well.

I'd like my second cup of coffee now, please... :)

Where does Timmy go after being viciously dismembered by a violent
helicopter crash?
Actually, he went straight to... well, the hands of my 2 year old. Besides, it
wasn't vicious - it was "cathartic" ;-)

What a condumdrum!  Please help me.  This kept me awake all night.
What? Trying to recall how to spell conundrum? :)

From Tom McDonald
Anti-spam block in place.
http://mbr-hobby.neotown.com/radiotitan/lego/lego.html
radiotitan@SpamThisjuno.com