 Off-Topic / Fun / 536
Re: Where do the old models go when they die?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 21 Dec 1998 22:07:53 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:
Sproaticus wrote:
Where does a model go after you take it apart?
Clearly a troll, but I'm on vacation, so here goes.

Actually, a half-troll.  Kinda like a half-orc, I guess; all the looks
of the troll but none of the strength.  :-,

Tom McDonald put it pretty well, in discussing the location of a "true
set".

[...] But I have hundreds of figs just
stuffed in one single shoebox bin so maybe not. Hope no one in there has
smelly feet.

:-D

Cheers,
- Sproat

--
Jeremy H. Sproat - jsproat@geocities.com

This .sig is a fractal.  Zoom here --> ()