 Off-Topic / Fun / 540
Re: Where do the old models go when they die?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 22 Dec 1998 00:43:45 GMT

Larry Pieniazek writes:
But I have hundreds of figs just
stuffed in one single shoebox bin so maybe not. Hope no one in there has
smelly feet.

That's precisely why I keep Timmys in their own zip locked bag... ;-)

From Tom McDonald
Anti-spam block in place.
http://mbr-hobby.neotown.com/radiotitan/lego/lego.html
radiotitan@SpamThisjuno.com