 Off-Topic / Fun / 533
Re: Where do the old models go when they die?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 21 Dec 1998 20:58:19 GMT

Jim Baker writes:
Also sprach Sproaticus:

OK, no more egg nog for you ... Todd, looks like we need a
lugnet.off-topic.philosophy ....  :)

Which reminds me:  More Intuitive Questions to Ponder: (1)(2)

What happens when Matchlight Man takes a shower?

Jeff  :)

1 - This rhetorical!

2 - If you're wondering where this came from (or even if you aren't), I'll tell
you.  Some years ago (about 8, I believe) my friend and I were really bored and
one of us mentioned the ads for Matchlight charcoal, and, as they say, the rest
is history. ;)