 Off-Topic / Fun / 5286
Re: Final Fantasy (Was: A new mode of transportation for castle minifigs)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 15:01:11 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Chris Maddison writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Chris Maddison writes:
<snip>
Are you refering to FFIIIj or FFIIIus?  Stupid Americans, we hafta • renumber
the series, screwing us all up.  :\  I always refer to the games by • their
Japanese numbers...  :)

Japanese.

The Joys of Emulation, or do you actually know Japanese?

The former; wish I knew the language.

Tell me about it...  It is in my long term plans, though...  :)

True.  That's because they're hand drawn.  XG really displays this, • too.

And that brings me to yet another game with character sprites:  Valkyrie
Profile.  That is one pretty game!  :)

Now, there's one I've never played.  I must do that.

I, uh, guess I neglected to mention it hasn't been released yet.  :)

1 - Rankings, best to worst:  FFIV, FFVIII, FFV, FFII, FFVI, FFIII, • FFI,
FFVII
1 - My rankings, btw:  III, IV, VIII, V, II, VI, I, VII

Updated Rankings, Including the two true FF spinoffs:
FFIV, FFT, FFVIII, FFV, FFII, FFVI, FFIII, FFI, FFMQ, FFVII.
I think I need to make a chart of all RPGs I've played, to rank every
single one.  It'll also be a great way to show just how much I hated • FFVII.
:)

Mine would have to be a book.  ;)

Huh?  Your chart, you mean?

Yep!

hehe...  I only meant a listing of the games with a percentage ranking. • ;)
I'd eventually work on reviewing them, but I'm really bad at writing • reviews.
:)  I did list all the RPGs I've played, and the list comes to 79, I
think...

I woudn't even try to make a list or ranking, but the games magazines always
have them. Then again, Tony Hawk Pro Skater's always there! I think my
favorite is still FF3US / FF6 Japan. I still love the EVIL Shinra
corporation though! : )

Scott S.
--
Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> http://www.aeieng.com
It's Almost Here! ->The Sanburn Systems Company