 Castle / 4783
Re: A new mode of transportation for castle minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 30 May 2000 21:00:14 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Wilson Raska writes:

That crystal would look really good in there, the only problem is that I • don't
have one.  I'll probably get one if some of the Rock Raiders sets ever go • one
clearance.

$3.00 at most toy stores.

HTH,

~Mark