 Castle / 4782
Re: A new mode of transportation for castle minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 30 May 2000 20:57:40 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Wilson Raska writes:

Well, I gotta say it looks very good this way.  :)  Although the deck *is* a
little plain...  :)

Shiri also mentioned this, and I decided to put two of these <part:2434> • on
the deck to make it less plain.

You could also stick a few crossbow (or double crossbow)
emplacements around the railing.

~Mark