 Castle / 4780
Re: A new mode of transportation for castle minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 30 May 2000 20:41:04 GMT

<snip>

Anyway, I just want to say that's a great design!  But, uh, where are the
rotor-topped masts?  ;)

Uh yeah, those, um, well, I was thinking of adding those when I was finished,
but I just couldn't get them to look the way I wanted, so I left it the way • it
was.  Now I can say it was my own design instead of just using the FF design.

Well, I gotta say it looks very good this way.  :)  Although the deck *is* a
little plain...  :)

Shiri also mentioned this, and I decided to put two of these <part:2434> on
the deck to make it less plain.

I was actually trying to go more with the design of the Highwind in FF7 after
it transforms into a jet.

I wouldn't know...  I could never get anywhere in that game, cause I disliked
it so much...  :\

<Snipped def of "magik">
Cool, thanks for all the background info on majick.

No problem!  Always glad to help!  :)

Jeff