 Castle / 4748
Re: A new mode of transportation for castle minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 28 May 2000 03:22:24 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Wilson Raska writes:
What I'm talking about is of course the infamous airship, made popular by many
Final Fantasy games.  This particular ship is owned and commanded by none
other that Vincent Gage himself.  While many of you may think this may be too
technological for castle use, I would prefer to make my kingdom similar to
that of FF2, with a medieval setting and weapons, but with various machines