 Castle / 4797
Re: A new mode of transportation for castle minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2000 17:44:51 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jeff Johnston writes:
Wilson Raska wrote:

<snip>

Another idea, since you've embraced the "magical crystal" concept, would
be to use two of the 6x6 trans-fluoro-green dome canopies set vertically
so they look like one huge crystal... you could use it as the heart of a • big
"crystal master's" keep or something.

Something like this?

This is the Mother Crystal with the "crystal keeper".

I think you missed out on a good opportunity: give the crystal keeper a trans-
green lightsaber blade for a "crystal staff".  (You could even stick a
lighsaber handle and a gem or Rock Raiders crystal on the top of it.)

Actually I didn't really miss out, I can still go back and change it.  That
sounds like an awesome idea though!  (I just gotta get my hands on a couple of
Rock Raider crystals.)  Then when people try to take the crystal from its
alter, the keeper just zapps them with his Crystal Rod.

Wilson
http://www.sofast.net/~raska/